Friday, May 10, 2013

Smelly Cat


So I know you all were expecting this photo bomb of the adventures of London but, that will have to wait. This rant is pressing and needs to be expressed. Our flat, as the british say, is right next to Hyde Park. 

It is extremely nice and almost everyone who lives here owns a 500,000 dollar car. As I walked into our flat and saw how nice it was I was ecstatic to say the least. This seemed too good to be true and of course it was.

As we creeped open the door to our room a gust of wind paralyzes us all. 

The smell that radiated from our room is a mix of fish, dirty sand, molding walls, and lastly a smelly shoe. Basically our room smells like a Phoebe's cat in friends. This smell happens to be only in our room. Of course everyone else's room smells like freaking daisies. The next part of this story has been the running joke for the now three days that I have been here. After we filed a complaint, the next morning a cute little Italian maintenance man came in to inspect our bathroom. "Oh I come in and check smell," all of us in our beds stare at him with glazed vision. "mmm no smell I come back later."He marches out and that was the last we saw of our cute little Italian man.

So yes maintenance man, it does smell and if I wasn't so tired from jet lag(which is the worst) then I would have forced him to smell the hallway and then smell my room. As I have now spent three days in this smelly room I find it growing on me. 
It's almost endearing. 

As Phoebe once sang "Smelly cat smelly cat it's not your fault." This is how I regard my poor little room. Hopefully I don't die of black mold or some other kind of toxic smell. Wish me luck! 


I hope to finish editing some of my photos and upload them tomorrow!!!!!!


Hoping for the best,

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment